Hi! We can't always answer all questions via Instagram or social media individually however you can gain an answer from our FAQ. If you do not find an answer to your question please feel free to email email@example.com. Please allow 1-3 business days for a response if not responded immediately.
1. How long does shipping take?
- Our shipping varies depending on the processing time, current work load and your shipping address. After you place your order, it goes into the processing period which usually takes between 2-4 business days (does not include weekends) once your order is done processing then it is ready for shipping.
Shipping Options In Canada:
Canada Post Expedited Parcel Shipping: 2-8 Business Days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 2-4 Business Days
Canada Post Priority: 2-4 Business Days
Shipping Options in USA:
Canada Post Small Packet USA Air: 5-8 Business Days
Canada Post Tracked Packet USA: 4 to 7 Business Days
Canada Post Expedited Parcel USA: 4 to 7 Business Days
Canada Post Xpresspost USA: 2 to 3 Business Days:
Keep in mind that your location plays a big factor in shipping arrival. If you would like more of an estimate from your location, feel free to contact your nearest Canada Post location for more accurate dates. We ship out of Guelph,Ontario, Canada.
2. I never received my package, what happened?
- Once an item is shipped, it will automatically send a tracking number with the shipping confirmation email. When you receive a tracking number, this means it is now in the hands of Canada Post, and we are no longer responsible for your package. Although Canada Post is a very reliable mailing source, they sometimes do make mistakes and may take longer that what is expected, please understand when this happens, it is out of our control. We can not refund you for lost packages. If you need to further discuss any shipping problems after you have received your tracking number, we would suggest to contact your local Canada Post and with your tracking number, they can let you know exactly where and what is going on with your package. This is very rare but it can happen and we want to make sure you know the proper steps to take action.
3. I placed an order and one of my items is stated as "NIS", will I still be charged for that item?
- This rarely happens because our stock is our priority but unfortunately, stock mishaps happen. NIS stands for "NOT IN STOCK" Although an item was in stock when purchasing, it does not mean it is ALWAYS either sellable or accurate in stock. Sometimes items may have a damage and we do not want to send that item so it will become out of stock or sometimes the stock is taken at the exact same time as another customer. Nonetheless, we ALWAYS refund the item that is out of stock, please note depending on your bank, sometimes it takes 5-10 business days to show the refund on your statement but it is done as soon as your order is processed. This is the only time we return funds, if an item is out of stock. Again, this rarely happens but it does happen sometimes so we got you covered!
4. When do you restock on certain items?
- Restocks on items varies, it always depends if the style is available from our vendor and the current demand of the product. If an item becomes out of stock very quickly after being released, we will most likely restock within a week, but again isn't always promised. We always update on our instagram and Snapchat about restocks, so make sure to follow us on social media to stay updated :)
5. I bought something in promotion or using a code, Can I still exchange my items?
-We do offer a lot of special offers, and sales on specific items weekly, so because of that All Sale/ Promotions are Final Sale. No Exceptions.
7. I received my order and my item is damaged, Can I get another item?
-Yes, if your item arrived defective you have 3 business days from when the tracking shows "delivered" to contact us and inform us about the defect, please make sure to email us firstname.lastname@example.org. A DM isn't considered a contact because it is always flooded with tons of questions and we will not be able to get to it in time. We want to make sure you always have your items in great condition so please make sure to contact us within that time frame.
9. The item broke on me while I was wearing it, can I get a refund?
- We know this can be very disappointing and we do apologize if this happens, however we do not manufacture our items and we do not have any control over this, therefore Prime One Nine isn't responsible for damages that happen after the item is used. We can not refund you for something that you broke or ripped after any wear and tear. No Exceptions. Thank you for understanding.
10.What size do I get in this item? Can you suggest a size?
- We understand that it may be hard to determine your size in each item, however each item is from different vendors and a lot of factors go in to the sizing such as fabric, stretch and the pattern/cut of the item. Unfortunately we can not recommend a size because we do not know your body type and the fit you would be comfortable with. However if something fits relatively smaller/bigger or true to size we do try to note that on the item descriptions. Please Note: We are not responsible if an item does not fit the way it is expected, use your discretion.
11. Do you have a size chart?
- Yes, we do have a size chart on all the product pages but please note that we carry products from various vendors and all items vary in size and measurements and there isn't one consistent size chart offered for each item, however our size charts give you a general estimate of how the clothes fit. Additionally, we will note on the product description if the item fits relatively smaller/ bigger or if its true to size. Use your discretion as we can not suggest a specific size but we can describe how it fits. Please read all descriptions before purchasing.